A Silly Toast Designs Original. "Wisconsin" (originally "Meskonsing") is the English spelling of a French version of a Miami Indian name for a river that runs 430 miles through the center of our state, currently known as the Wisconsin River.
- 8.5 oz., 80/20 cotton/polyester
- 100% cotton, 20 singles face yarn
- Colored Heathers, Charcoal Heather and Safety Yellow are 55/45 cotton/polyester
- Grey Heather is 75/25 cotton/polyester
- Split-stitched double-needle sewing throughout
- Twill neck tape
- Front pouch pocket